Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Michael Bublé

OMG!

Okay to begin this entry, I was sooooooooooo tired Sunday and not really in the mood to go to Michael Bublé's concert at Arco. But my mom invited me. He is quite easy on the eyes and sings beautifully. So I mustered up the strength, piled myself into the car and headed north.

*Flash back*

Tricia and I were doing a story on one of my favorite artist Chris Isaak at Raley's Field in Sacto. We met him back stage got a few shots and then went to watch the concert. I asked about the opening act and it was no one anyone had heard of.

This handsome guy in a suit came out and the moment he opened his mouth, everyone's jaw dropped! Knees melted, women swooned. It was magic. And that's how I fell in love with the Canadian sweetie - Michael Bublé.

So now Chris has competition in my heart.

*Flash forward*

OMG! I am soooooooo glad I went. Bublé was hilarious, soulful and made eveyone feel like they were the only ones there. It was awesome!

So if your ears are ready, go to his website: www.michaelbuble.com and listen to his latest cd.

It took me back to my band geek days in the jazz band. For those who know me, music is very important to me. So share it with your kids and loved ones.



And if you have the $$ you can bid on this image by famed musician and official photographer of the Hear the World initiative, Bryan Adams. His photography collection of Hear the World Ambassadors who include Bublé is having an interactive exhibit to celebrate the beginning of Better Hearing and Speech Month. Hear the World is a global initiative raising awareness about the importance of good hearing and the impact of hearing loss.

http://www.hear-the-world.com/exhibition/

His latest:


He gives me fever!

"You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
Fever - in the the morning, fever all through the night."

No comments: