Friday, December 14, 2007

Tree Triming

Well we finally got our tree Sunday night after Maddie's Christmas program at school. Monday after school Chase ran in and begged to decorate it. "PLEAAAASSSSSSEEEEE Mom!" So we decorated the tree. Chase did a majority of it. Maddie attempted to. It was more of a stick and see approach. Quickly I knew what ornaments NOT to give her. :)
When were we done Chase sat back and admired the tree. Maddie was waiting for me to join her on the coach and cuddle. Just as I turned my back, I just knew. Sure enough - CRASH!
Man!
So telling the kids firmly to stay away from the broken ornaments and tree I got the broom and dust pan out. There were some casualties. Some will be mended after Christmas with some Gorilla Glue. Tis the season for falling trees. :)



A special ornament given to me by my Grandmama that was my Step-Great Grandmother's.

No comments: